Is There a Demo TAdvTwitter?

Would somebody please direct me to a demo of the AdvTwitter. 

The demo is included in the TMS VCL Cloud Pack samples. When you have installed the TMS VCL Cloud Pack, the demos should be under \My Documents\tmssoftware\TMS VCL Cloud Pack

Thanks Bruno but I only seem to have The source in the root folder. A Zlib32 and Zlib64 + Doc folder. No demos to be seen. Installed from the link when purchased. Can I download them from somewhere else?

Also I was a manual install as I am only using the Tokyo starter. had to recompile without the DBExpress Jason libraries etc as they don't ship with Starter. I have some twitter code working that I have pieced together but a demo would be very helpful. 

Demos are always under \My Documents, i.e. in a separate folder to ensure they are in a folder with sufficient write permissions to work with these demos.

Permissions are ok. I suspect the installer did not install the demos as it aborted with a message that because I am using the Delphi Tokyo Starter edition, It told me that I must do a manual install.
Is it possible that the Demos folder isn't installed under that condition?
If you are in the TMS support can you not zip up the Demos and send them through via direct email? I have purchased the retail copy of the cloud library.

Thanks
Craig.

The demo should be under

c:\users\USERNAME\documents\tmssoftware\TMS VCL Cloud Pack\demos
We'll send it by email too.