Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

WhatsApp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nomden Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nomden Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WhatsApp
    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 10:55am
Hello,

is there a way to implement WhatsApp in the near future?
I think a lot of people could use that.

Regards,

Markus Klimetzki
Solutions4Gym
Nancy Lescouhier View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nancy Lescouhier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 11:24am
Unfortunately there is currently no control available that integrates with the WhatsApp service.
I'd suggest to enter this request in our feature request system http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/fr.asp so we can measure interest of other users and with sufficient interest, we can start this development.
Nomden Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nomden Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 11:56am
I know you don't have a component yet. That's why I'm asking if you want to integrate something like this.
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 1:39pm
If you are aware of an API description/documentation for whatsapp, we'd be happy to have a look at it and investigate the feasibility to write a component for it.
Kai Gossens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kai Gossens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 12:55pm
Hello Bruno

Are there any roadmap plans for the new cloud package component which uses the   "Whatsapp Business API" (see Request 2479 and 2369)? It think it should be an easy task for you guys to implement it. :)

Thanks a lot !
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 3:56pm
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.
We'll consider adding the Whatsapp API service in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply