Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

How to enter the license file

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Salmenius Jaakko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Salmenius Jaakko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to enter the license file
    Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 11:53pm
I cannot find any way to enter the license file. Your instruction says
"The license file is attached. Open this license file from the TMS FixInsight Plugin installed in the IDE."

What does it mean? Should I open it into Delphi or is the some hidden field in FixInsight settings where to browse the license file?

Jaakko 
Roman Yankovsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Roman Yankovsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:23am
To apply the license, in Start menu click Programs->FixInsight->FixInsight License Manager. It will open FixInsight Registration window. In this window click Open License and choose the attached license key file.

Or also you can open FixInsight Registration window by clicking Help->About FixInsight->Register in Delphi IDE.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Salmenius Jaakko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Salmenius Jaakko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:55am
Thanks. That worked.
 Post Reply Post Reply