Can't auto post on my own facebook page

Hi,

I tested to post on my facebook profile using the facebook demo, works well but when I try to do it on one of my facebook pages, It doesn't work.

This is the line were it seems to not work :

I noticed that the resdat is equal to this :

I thought that as the admin of the pages, permissions were not needed to be approved by facebook.

update :

this is the line where it seems to not work :

HttpsPost(ExtractServer(server), RemoveServer(server), nil, ansistring(data), resdat);

Hi,

Even if the authenticated user has admin permissions for a Facebook Page, the App still needs to acquire permissions to post on the Page.

Does the issue also occur in the FacebookDemo appliction (included with the TMS VCL Cloud Pack download)?

Can you please make sure the "publish_actions" and "manage_pages" scopes have been added to the TAdvFacebook.Scopes collection (These should have been added by default)? You might want to try adding the "publish_pages" scope as well.

Yes the scopes are added but still having the error. I am in the Facebook demo.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue in the FacebookDemo.

Can you please check if the correct scopes are assigned by selecting the TAdvFacebook control on the form and opening the Scopes editor from the Object Inspector?
publish_pages was not in it so I added it. But I still get the error.

I'm not sure what is going wrong on your side.

Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
- Confirmation you are using the latest version of the TMS VCL Cloud Pack
- The version of Delphi you are using
- Screenshots of your Facebook App configuration
- TAdvFacebook LOG file. Logging can be enabled by setting Logging to True and LogLevel to llDetail.
The LOG file is generated automatically in the machine's Documents folder.

You can send files as attachment to mailto:help@tmssoftware.com

Hi,

The email has been sent from qppstudioapp@gmail.com.

This post was replied to via email.