Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Invalid Registration Data

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Reckweg Knut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Reckweg Knut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invalid Registration Data
    Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 4:05am
Hi,

I installed the new Data Modeler today but can't get it to work.
Whatever I try to use as credentials the licensing tool always states "Invalid registration data" 
I had 2.8.x running on the PC before (can't remeber the licensing or registration process) and updated through Subscription Manager 2 and I have licensed All Access.

What do I need to do / put in the registration fields to license?

Regards 
Knut
Dave White View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dave White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 5:56am
I have the same problem

I installed the update manually (I don't have all access). The install replaced my V2 install, then asked for registration data. I entered the registration information from the e-mail I received with my original purchase but it won't accept the registration key. No new e-mail had been received with an updated key. Maybe following tomorrow?
Nancy Lescouhier View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nancy Lescouhier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:24am

Active users can request a new key for DM v3.0 via support@tmssoftware.com

Post Reply Post Reply