Enhance TPictureContainer editor
Joined: 20 Aug 2015
Topic: Enhance TPictureContainer editor
Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 2:28pm
I tried to use the TPictureContainer occasionally, but I stopped using it, because the editor is almost unusable. It's even worse then the old editor for VCL TImageList. I planned to use lists with several hundred pictures, but that's impossible the way it is now.
Some suggestions for the editor:
- Button to Clear the whole container
- possibility to remove more than 1 picture at once
- possibility to display the contents in lists / grids of different sizes with or without names for quick selection
- possibility to search by name
- possibility to display characteristics of an image
- possibility to group images on several characteristics (name, size, colordept etc.)
I would also like to suggest to write some kind of documentation and to expand the usability by providing more methods to select images then only by Index.
Joined: 11 May 2010
|Post Options Quote Reply Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 5:47pm|
Thanks for the useful suggestions!
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum