Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Resize charts to fit form area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Soraru Andreas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Soraru Andreas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resize charts to fit form area
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 10:48pm
HI there ... i am working on a website analysis software and on the dashboard i placed some charts. But i did not find a way to let them automatically size into the given area so all of the chart is visible. I know there is a way but i couldn't find it until now charttypes will be pie, halfpie, donut, hapfdonut and bar  ... maybe someone can give a small tipp/advice wich switch to toggle to get this done or wich keyword will help me figuring out how to do this,

Regards, 

AnDashboard Viewdreas
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 8:46am
Hi, 

Each Series has a Pie property which has a SizeType property. By default, the SizeType property is set to pstPixels which uses the size in pixels. When set to pstPercentage, the Size is the amount of percentage that is used from the available area in which the pie will be drawn.
Soraru Andreas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Soraru Andreas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:35am
Hi Pieter ..... thanks a lot ... that makes my day :-)

Best regards,

Andreas
 Post Reply Post Reply