Directory not found

HI,  I updated  to version V2.7.1.1 (March 20, 2017), now I have this error

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-LC:\Users\virtualwin10\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WebGMaps for FireMonkey\Delphi101Berlin\iOSDevice64\Debug'
  ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/SafariServices.framework/SafariServices

Can You help Me?

Thanks

Please add the SafariServices framework to the SDK Manager by right-clicking the iOSDevice 64 target and clicking "Edit SDK". Click in the frameworks section and add a new framework based on the information below:

Thanks Pieter, Now I get this error 

[DCC Hint] H2596 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-LC:\Users\virtualwin10\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WebGMaps for FireMonkey'
  ld: warning: directory not found for option '-LC:\Users\virtualwin10\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WebGMaps for FireMonkey\Delphi101Berlin\iOSDevice64\Debug'

I Rename this path  
C:\Users\virtualwin10\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FMX WebGMaps\Delphi101Berlin\iOSDevice64\Release   to this path C:\Users\virtualwin10\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WebGMaps for FireMonkey\Delphi101Berlin\iOSDevice64\Debug' , then  the project ran , is it normal?

Hi, 

This is not an error its a warning, you can safely ignore this warning.

Ok, thank You  Pieter