Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Mapping of Text type to Aurelius

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronald Janse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ronald Janse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mapping of Text type to Aurelius
    Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 11:27am
I have defined a very large datamodel for a  with over 150 tables and used the stringtype Text as that is recommanded by PostgreSQL as the default datatype for strings.
I have now created the export for Aurelius and found out that this datatype is mapped default to TBlob, instead of (what seems logical) <Nullable>string.
I know I can change the fields from TBlob to <Nullable>string, but that is a very cumbersome procedure for so much tables. Is there a way to speed this up, or to change the default that the Aurelius export uses for the Text format?
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 11:59am
Unfortunately there is no configuration yet for a generic converter between data type and Aurelius type. You can only change the types specifically per property, as you mentioned. 
 Post Reply Post Reply