Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Y-axis scale shows twice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike Allred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike Allred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Y-axis scale shows twice
    Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 10:57pm
I updated to 3.4.0.3 a few weeks ago and I just noticed that the Y-axis scale values are showing up twice - 2 columns side by side on the left side. I really don't know if this problem appeared with the last update or before that. My users on this are all in a manufacturing environment. When I noticed it and asked how long they've been seeing it they were not sure.

Anyway, what is it I'm doing that is causing the these values to show twice? I have no problem with the X-axis numbers across the bottom.

Thanks,
Mike
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 8:33am
Hi, 

Each series has it's own Y-Axis which can be turned off with Series[Index].YAxis.Visible := False;
Mike Allred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike Allred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 5:41pm
Exactly what I needed. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply