Dropbox share not working

I am using TTMSFMXCloudDropBox

I dont see the following properties (listed in the manual):

property TTMSFMXCloudItem.Share: string
property TTMSFMXCloudItem.Shared: Boolean

None of them are available in the clouditem.

To get a share, I have to use TTMSFMXCloudDropBox.GetShare(clouditem as TDropBoxItem), and I only got once a share, then no more, it comes back empty.

For example, the cloud items contains as path in it /Folder/test.txt.
I once got the share url, and after that, calling the same line of code, its always empty.

Where can I download the Cloud demo source shown in the manual?

Hi,

Please not that file sharing works differently for different storage services.

In the case of DropBox, the TDropBoxItem only supports the "Share" property, the "Shared" property is currently not supported.
However, using the "Share" property will provide the same results as using the GetShare call.
The GetShare call will create a share for the provided item and return the share link. If a share link already exists, the GetShare method returns an empty value.
We'll have to investigate if this behavior can be improved in a future version to make sure the GetShare call returns an existing share link if available.

The problem is, TDropBoxItem.share always returns an empty string for me, thats why I thought that something must be wrong.

I have now retested the TDropBoxItem.Share property and haven't noticed any difference in the behavior compared to using GetShare call.
Currently the Share property will only return a share link if no previous share link exists.
We'll have to investigate if an existing share link can be retrieved from the DropBox API in a future version of the TMS FMX Cloud Pack.