Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Message services..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gordon Hamm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gordon Hamm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message services..
    Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 8:47pm
Hi,
Ive had a lot of fun with your raspberry pi components for Lazarus etc.. In looking at the cloud pack, the most needed component is missing.. We need a component that could send messages to and from IOT devices. Amazon IOT Message broker would be my first pick.. a component for Free pascal and Raspberry PI would be game changer in my opinion.. Then add a VCL component so that delphi devices could send and receive etc..
Microsoft Azure is another example.. Right now, I have writen my own message Server/Broker that and and all of my apps can send messages to.. I have a phone app that can send a message to my Raspberry IOT device.. and visaversa.. But Im not sure it is ready for a heavy load.. Seems to work well with several devices, but not sure.. For that reason, id like to use a commercial cloud solution like Amazon.

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 1:57pm
This would indeed open up interesting possibilities. 
We've added it on our list to investigation & research.
 Post Reply Post Reply