Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Use subcription manager after manual install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blanchard Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blanchard Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Use subcription manager after manual install
    Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 8:47pm
Trying to install from subscription manager.

WIn7, for both RadStudio Seattle and Berlin.

I had previously installed a trial edition, and uninstalled that.

When the announcement was made that it is now available from TMS, I downloaded and installed the full version.

FixInsight then showed up in the subscription manager - I'd rather manage updates with the manager.

As per instructions, I first uninstalled the manually installed copy.

Subscription manager downloads FixInsight, but does not actually install it.

I cleared out all registry entries, files and folders that had "fixinsight" reference. Still cannot get subscription manager to install this for me (and  btw, I have the same issue with Data Modeler).

What steps do I need to take to overcome my manual install and let subscription manager "do it's thing" for me?

Thanks!
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 12:38am
Sorry, it has not yet been integrated in TMS Subscription Manager that it will auto install from there. We recommend to download the installer from our website and apply the license file so TMS FixInsight will run in full registered version mode.
Blanchard Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blanchard Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 5:41am
Thanks for the quick reply.

I'd started to think I'd lost my marbles there when the install kept failing on me!
 Post Reply Post Reply