Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TTMSFMXWebGMaps and lateral menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WIERZBICKI Stephane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WIERZBICKI Stephane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTMSFMXWebGMaps and lateral menu
    Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 11:06am
Hello,

How can I display the lateral menu in TTMSFMXWebGMaps ?

For example, open https://www.google.fr/maps/@50,6,15z?hl=en

At the top left position, a windows is available where you can :
- Open a menu
- Search Google maps
- Directions

Post Options Post Options   Quote WIERZBICKI Stephane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 11:21am
Popup menu should be convenient too :

Direction from here
Directions to here
What's here?
Search nearby
Print
Measure distance
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 11:23am
Hi,

Unfortunately it's currently not supported to display this menu in TTMSFMXWebGMaps.
We'll have to investigate if the Google Maps API allows this.
Please note that you can programmatically search for locations or directions with TTSMFMXWebGMaps.
For an example you can have a look at the demo application included with the product.

Post Options Post Options   Quote WIERZBICKI Stephane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 12:11pm
Thank you for the feedback.

I already know that I can search for location or direction but I have to code all the UI interface, display HTML data...

Lateral and popup menu are really convenient as nothing as to be developed again.
 Post Reply Post Reply