Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Format cell with User Defined Function

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adrian Gallero View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Adrian Gallero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Format cell with User Defined Function
    Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 2:23pm
We looked at it, but it wasn't as trivial as I thought. Sadly I hadn't time to re-review it yet, but I have put it higher in the priority list so I think I can try again to see how it could be implemented next week.
pdv-software GmbH Firma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pdv-software GmbH Firma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 10:43am
Hello,

is there any progress concerning this topic? This is still a problem we try to solve with some workarounds (we edit the config sheet with a background process to update the colors) but we would like to solve it just with FlexCel.
Adrian Gallero View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Adrian Gallero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 3:06pm
Sorry, this is not currently possible, but I guess it wouldn't be difficult to implement.

I can't look at it right now, but I will in some days as soon as the workload slows down a little
pdv-software GmbH Firma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pdv-software GmbH Firma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:27pm
Hello,

is it possible to apply a format on a cell with the help of a User Defined Function?
I would like to have a function that gets a parameter that specifies the background color. The background of a cell with this function should then be colored with this color. The color changes dynamically so I cannot use the "format cell" function with a format on the config sheet.

Kind regards,

Christian Sack 
 Post Reply Post Reply