Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Theme and style for a project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prost P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prost P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theme and style for a project
    Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:44am
For my project I use some TAdvSmoothMegaMenu and, for a complete and coherent user interface, I manually modify a reference TAdvSmoothMegaMenu and use the 'save theme'  / 'load theme' functions for the other menus.

It's OK but this theme function is not available for the other components I use like TAdvSmoothPanel or TAdvGlowButton. For them I can use the style function, with, TAdvFormStyler but it seems to be limited to predefined looks not to my own custom look.

Is there any way to use theme for all the components in a Form ?
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:29am
Sorry, the Theme functionality is only available on the TAdvSmoothMegaMenu, this is on our todolist for full Theme support in the smooth controls. You can however achieve similar themes by copying the fill class property :

AdvSmoothPanel1.Fill.assign(AdvSmoothMegaMenu1.Fill) or any fill you wish. 

Kind Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter
Prost P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prost P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:15am
Thanks Pieter, in fact I yet use, in code, the assign function for it, I just post here because I think it is a good idea to extend it to the other controls.
 Post Reply Post Reply