Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Overlapping Charts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stevens Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stevens Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overlapping Charts
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:54am
I have a TAdvGDIPChartView containing a pane with 2 series - a histogram and a line chart. They both use the same Y scale and I've been trying to get them to share the same axis. All I get though is one above the other.

The FinChart demo seems to have one that does this but I can't work out what parameter is key to making this happen. I've tried all the ones which seem to be related to no avail. I can't see anything in the manual although I could be searching for the wrong thing.

Does anyone know what you have to do to make this work?

Many thanks
Mark
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:02am
Hi,

Please send us your sample so we can investigate this here and see what is missing.
For multiple series to have the same Y-Range you must set the AutoRange to arCommon/arCommonZeroBased for each serie.

Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter
Stevens Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stevens Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:17am
Thanks Peter for the quick reply.

I used arCommonZeroBased on both charts and that worked ok.

Regards
Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply