Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Pi 1,2,3 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neil Szuminsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Neil Szuminsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pi 1,2,3 ?
    Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 9:58pm
Hello
Does anyone know if the HW pack will compile and run on the original Pi 1 and the recently release Pi 3? I'll start with the Pi 2 since its mentioned as required right after Lz1.2.4 After getting a project done on the 2, I'll take a look at the other two but thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any insight.
Neil
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 10:43am
I'd recommend Pi2 and don't expect issues with Pi3. There is a Pi3 here on my desk that I still need to configure & test everything with it and when done, I'll confirm this.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Neil Szuminsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 4:56am
Thanks Bruno! I'll post my findings as well

Post Options Post Options   Quote Neil Szuminsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 10:46pm
Bruno
Would you be able to post the code for the Blaise Pascal article in issue 49? Either here or on the Blaise site?
Thx
Neil
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 8:42pm
You can download the project source here:
http://www.tmssoftware.net/public/raspifun.zip 
 Post Reply Post Reply