Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TIWAdvChart general usage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cucnik Sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cucnik Sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIWAdvChart general usage
    Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 3:49pm
Hello

I am trying to use TIWAdvChart in intraweb 14.34 application. I can populate series and show it but
every click on chart in browser brings up debugger exception saying that xxx.xxxx is not a valid integer number.

Questions:
Can i get series index on click?
Can i scale and navigate chart (I enabled navigator)?
Can i use events associated with TIWAdvChart (they don't fire as i tried)?
Can i get some exsamples?

I work with Delphi XE5,  intraweb 14.3, TIWAdvChart ver. 3.1.0.3 MAR, 2014

Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 5:02pm
Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?

- Yes, see the On(Async)SelectSerieIndex
- Unfortunately this is not supported because the Chart is displayed as a static image.
- Yes you can use events. Can you please specify which event is not working for you?
- Examples are included with the product download and are installed in a separate demo folder.
Cucnik Sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cucnik Sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 9:15am
I prepared test, link is below. However i noticed that when i open it in firefox it works as it should.
I usualy develop and test in IE to be prepared for worst case scenario.
I'am sorry to bother you if it's only IE related.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=40377620998290847783

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 11:21am
I cannot see an issue here. What IE version and OS is this?
Did you try on a different OS / different IE version ?  Did you change the IE compatibility view settings?
 Post Reply Post Reply