Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

DropBox support no longer works

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pimlott Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pimlott Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DropBox support no longer works
    Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 4:16pm
Hi

I've just downloaded CloudPack for Firemonkey 2.6.1.1 for 10 Seattle and it will no longer auth.

When I put my valid App Key and Secret in the Cloud Storage demo app and try to DoAuth() it shows a page saying "the request to link the app is invalid".

The keys are correct and used to work before the update.

Internally I've also noticed that you've switched from OAuth v1 to v2 so wonder if that's causing problems too? I've registered the Callback URL with my app in the Dropbox app console so should be ok too.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something extra I need to add in the new version to make this work?

Thanks
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 5:03pm
Hi,

I have been able to reproduce this issue and I'm currently working on a fix.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS Cloud Pack for FireMonkey.
Pimlott Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pimlott Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 11:14am
Thanks Bart
 Post Reply Post Reply