Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Request: Frames, Shapers and true transparency

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Finelli Fabio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Finelli Fabio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request: Frames, Shapers and true transparency
    Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 9:44am
I'd like to have a TAdvSmoothFrame with the same graphic properties of a SmoothPanel, and a way to "shape" also TFrames and TPanels too (or the Adv/Smooth equivalent of them).
Even a way to do "straight angled" shapes not based on bitmaps whould be nice.
As example, a way to "draw" a "L" shaped panel, and have it drawing his border with the "round" and border properties already defined in its FILL property.

Finally, transparency on rounded panels (or/and shadows) does not works always well.
In my case i have a "floating" panel over a TeeChart and it shows (in the outside of the rounded corners and under the shadow) the form color, not the TeeChart.
I understand that full transparency is somewhat hard to archieve when components are one over another (i still have to succeed in that) but it would be nice to have it.
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 12:17pm
Thanks for your suggestions. We'll investigate what could be feasible to do in this area.
 Post Reply Post Reply