Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

OnMarkerClick Event Not Firing in IOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Macias Jan Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Macias Jan Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OnMarkerClick Event Not Firing in IOS
    Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 7:05am
Hi...

For some reason the OnMarkerClick event is not firing in IOs. The target SDK is 8.1 that I used to compile my project is 8.1.

I tested the demo provided and it also not working when I click on a marker.

I am using Delphi XE7.....
Hoogeboom Gert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hoogeboom Gert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2015 at 3:31pm
I have the same problem, any idee when it is going to work ?

Gert

Post Options Post Options   Quote Macias Jan Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:29pm
The response I got is they are still finding a solution to the problem.
It means we don't expect any solution anytime soon.

I wish they give us a free license on the other mapping component that actually works with IOS 8......
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 4:00am
Hi, 

We have retested this here in iOS 8.1 without changing code and are no longer able to reproduce this.
Can you retest this on your device? It might be possible that Google has changed something underlying.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hoogeboom Gert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 12:09pm
I have IOS 8.1 but it stil isn't working here. I can drag the marker and it is clickable but no event is firing.

Gert
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 2:36am
We were linking against iOS 7 and deploying on iOS 8 therefore we could not reproduce it. We have retested this here while linking against iOS 8 and are able to reproduce it. Unfortunately this is a security issue in iOS that has changed between iOS 7 and iOS 8 and we are currently investigating a solution. Our apologies for the misunderstanding.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Edited by Pieter Scheldeman - 07 Jan 2015 at 2:41am
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 3:55am
Hi, 

We have implemented a fix that has been tested on iOS 8 and is backwards compatible with iOS 7. Could you retest the latest version (1.9.1.2) that has been uploaded?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Post Options Post Options   Quote Macias Jan Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 3:02am
Where can I upload the latest version? I am getting from the download link is only version 1.9.1.1....
Nancy Lescouhier View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nancy Lescouhier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:05am
Can you try again? The issue with the download link should be fixed. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hoogeboom Gert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 12:43pm
It is working again

Gert
 Post Reply Post Reply