OnMarkerClick Event Not Firing in IOS

Hi...

For some reason the OnMarkerClick event is not firing in IOs. The target SDK is 8.1 that I used to compile my project is 8.1.

I tested the demo provided and it also not working when I click on a marker.

I am using Delphi XE7.....

I have the same problem, any idee when it is going to work ?

Gert

The response I got is they are still finding a solution to the problem.

It means we don't expect any solution anytime soon.

I wish they give us a free license on the other mapping component that actually works with IOS 8......

Hi, 

We have retested this here in iOS 8.1 without changing code and are no longer able to reproduce this.
Can you retest this on your device? It might be possible that Google has changed something underlying.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

I have IOS 8.1 but it stil isn't working here. I can drag the marker and it is clickable but no event is firing.

Gert

We were linking against iOS 7 and deploying on iOS 8 therefore we could not reproduce it. We have retested this here while linking against iOS 8 and are able to reproduce it. Unfortunately this is a security issue in iOS that has changed between iOS 7 and iOS 8 and we are currently investigating a solution. Our apologies for the misunderstanding.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter
Pieter Scheldeman2015-01-07 02:41:13

Hi, 

We have implemented a fix that has been tested on iOS 8 and is backwards compatible with iOS 7. Could you retest the latest version (1.9.1.2) that has been uploaded?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Where can I upload the latest version? I am getting from the download link is only version 1.9.1.1....

Can you try again? The issue with the download link should be fixed. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

It is working again

Gert

Estou com o mesmo problema no Delphi 10.3.3 com Android o evento OnMarkerClick não funciona.
Acabei comprar o componente.
Pode me informar se há como corrigir?

Please refer to this thread