Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

NSView how to use gesture event

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ninnes David View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninnes David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NSView how to use gesture event
    Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 7:00am
Hi,

I drop an NSView on a form and put a showmessage in the OnGesture event, and dropped an TGestureManager on the form. I then select the gesture manager in the NSView and select a few of the gestures in the Touch property of the NSView. I try and get the gestures to trigger but it doesn't work. Anything else I should do? Or does anyone have a sample?

tia,
Dave
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 7:08am
The NSView is a real native control, and does not respond to the OnGesture event. We would need to implement this separately. We have added this on our todolist.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninnes David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 7:13am
Hi Pieter,

Is there any way to get an event on the NSView? All I'm after is a click and double click, and maybe right click

Thanks,
Dave Ninnes
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 7:15am
Currently no, the NSView does not expose touch events, we would also need to expose that through events.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninnes David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 7:18am
Ok, Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply