Unable to use grid w/DynaEdits in FireFox or Chrom

I have an application in IW9 and D2007.  It uses your data aware grid, with one column of DynaEdits and two DynaText.

The application works perfectly in IE, but under the other browsers the DynaEdits cannot accept focus making the entire application unusable.  Is there a property I can change?  Are the other browsers not supported?

I was on version 4.3.0.0 and I noticed that several Firefox issues have been addressed.  I attempted to upgrade to 4.4.0.0, but was unable to install it.  I get getting stuck on the first package because it did not recognize brChrome.

I had to install 4.3.1.0.  However, now the grid header is the same size as the rows containing data.  How can I fix that?  How can I fix the installation error?

• We are not aware of any issues with DynEdit and DynText columns in FireFox or Chrome. Can you please have a look at the "Dynamic Grid" page of the IntraWeb component pack demo, which is working as expected, and let me know what you are doing differently?

- The brChrome issue is an incompatibility with IW9 that has already been resolved. The update will be available with the next release.

- The grid header will automatically be displayed with the same height as the grid rows. This behavior is by design.

So I cannot install the latest version?  Is there anyway to override the header size?  That behavior must be new.  It ruins my design because I have images in the first column.  The row size is 100 to accommodate those images.  I really do not want a header 100 pixels high

I was able to solve the browser issue by setting the MouseSelect to msNone; and turning off the Asynch properties off.

I can now enter values in the DynaEdits within all browsers.  Now I have one DynaText columns with a Sum footer that display 'Na0.00" in Firefox, but show the total in IE.  What could cause that?

I figured out why the one DynText column was generating an error in Firefox.  I had set the font for that column to be bold.  Once I turned that attribute off the error went away in Firefox, and still worked in IE.

I have been able to trace and fix this issue.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack.

Unfortunately currently the height of the header can not be changed unless you change the row height.
The header height will be customizable in the next release of the TMS IntraWeb component pack.