2007 to XE

I have an odd problem. I am updating my project from Delphi 2007 to XE and some of the components show a correct property but it doesn't seem to take.  For instance, my PlannerMonthView shows multi-select and disjunct select as true in properties yet when I step through PlannerMonthView code they show as false.  I have other instances too where existing properties seem set but in reality are not.  Even if I recheck the boxes and save the form it doesn't seem to take.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Our company applications are built around TMS components so I need to get this figured out.  BTW I am running Windows 7 with the UAC off so I do have full permissions to write.

Thanks.

FWIW, any component (TMS ver. 4.9) from 2007 that did not work in XE (current TMS version) simply had to be deleted and a new one put in its place.  The must redo all properties etc and rebuild.  Maybe I am the only one doing a jump in Delphi versions and a jump in TMS versions at the same time.  Just giving the solution, pain that it is, in case anyone else runs into this.