Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Cannot install demo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frost Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Frost Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot install demo
    Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 6:20am
I am trying to evaluate the IW security system with XE2.  I already have normal TMS Component Pack and Intraweb Component pack installed, and I downloaded the demo for IW14 (I have IW 14.0.24).

First, the installer installed into Delphi TSSCoreDXE2.bpl and IW12TSSUIDXE2.bpl.  I removed the latter and changed it to IW14TSSUIDXE2.bpl.  Now I get:

@Iwform@TIWForm@ExecuteForm$qqrv could not be found in Intraweb_14_DXE2.BPL
and
Cannot load package T:\F8D16\TMSIW\TIWSSDXE2\IW14TSSUIDXE2.bpl

Will this problem go away if I buy the component and compile it?  If so I may just buy it rather than wait for you to fix the problem in the BPL to test the demo.
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 6:41am
Hi,

- Please note the trial version is not compatible with IW 14.0.24.
Detailed information about trial version compatibility is available on the TMS IW Security System product page.

- The registered version does not have this limitation and we are not aware of any install issues for Delphi XE 2 with IW 14.
Although I should mention that the current release has only been tested with IntraWeb up to version 14.0.12.
 Post Reply Post Reply