About tiwGradient

from the last update version of tms intraweb component pack pro (script edition) v4.4 I read:

New: TIWAdvToolButton, TTIWGradient, TTIWGradientLabel, TTIWHelpTip, TTIWCalendar, TTIWCheckList, TTIWCheckListBox, TTIWAutoFormFill, TTIWMultiColumnComboBox: Gradient colors support for Chrome, Safari and FireFox

Then :
1) I download the last version from tms web (Registered version 2.58 Mb)
2) I uninstall TMS components from my Delphi 2009 (menu Components->Install packages...->Remove)
later I restart my PC.
3) Finally I install TMS Intraweb component pack pro following the instructions file "install.txt"
4) Testing a new application with tiwgradient component in Firefox and then NOT RUN  because  is a solid color :-(

Have I done something wrong?      Anybody can help me?

What version of Firefox is this? Is this the latest version?

Firefox version 3.6.12

I try with Chrome version 8.0.552.224 (last version) and also I see a tiwgradient component with a  solid color.

I don't know what to do to fix it  :-((

I have not been able to reproduce this problem.
Can you please have a look at the sample project, which is working as expected, available from http://www.tmssoftware.net/public/testGradient.zip

If the problem persists, please provide the following information:
- The Delphi and IntraWeb version you are using.
- The HTML source of an application that does not display the gradient correctly.

Three hours of work but I finally found the solution:

Uninstall TMS from Delphi 2009 components->Remove
Uninstall Intraweb 10.0.23 using Delphi 2009 installer (Choose Modify then remove IW)
Restart pc
Reinstall intraweb 10.0.23
Reinstall TMS from a fresh download from the tms web page.
and now gradient  works with Chrome and Firefox.

Many thanks