Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Using TMSFMXNativeNSToolbar as "Tabsheet"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using TMSFMXNativeNSToolbar as "Tabsheet"
    Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 3:54am
Hi, 

The current version 1.0.1.0, released yesterday contains a SelectedItemIndex property that you can use to select an item in the toolbar. The Item Option property needs to be set to ioSelectable.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter
Hackbart Christian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hackbart Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 2:12pm
Can you address the reason for, so that i'm able to fix it on my own? It is just because i want to finish the project within the next 2 weeks :)
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 3:02am
Hi, 

We have found the cause for this issue, the next update will address this.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 2:33am
Hi, 

We also have investigated here and do not seem to get it working. We will investigate this here as soon as possible.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter
Hackbart Christian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hackbart Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 2:07pm

Hi, 

i try to use the Toolbar as Tabsheet, but somehow it does not work like it should. toolbarSelectableItemIdentifiers seem to be implemented correct, so it should be fine if i do something like:

TMSFMXNativeNSToolbar1.ToolBar.setSelectedItemIdentifier((Sender as TTMSFMXNativeNSToolBarItem).GetID);

Unluckily it does not work.

Post Reply Post Reply