Trial gives compile time error

[dccosx Fatal Error] Unit296.pas(8): F2051 Unit FMX.TMSNativeNSCore was compiled with a different version of Macapi.ObjectiveC.TOCGenericImport`2.GetOCClass

Anyone else got this error? Simple app with a native button on the form.

Delphi XE4 Update 1 version
Embarcadero® Delphi® XE4 Version 18.0.4905.60485 

Hi, 

We have received similar reports, unfortunately it is not yet clear why this is a problem for some users while other users are up and running. It could be a combination of Rad Studio XE4 / Mobile Studio / Update 1. The registered version does not have this issue, the setup compiles the files on the user machine, while the trial version is built on our machine. We generate files to be compatible with Rad Studio XE4 Update 1.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Can we get a compiled version of the samples then?

I am using Update 1 of XE4.

Hi, 

We have investigated this here and the new version 1.0.1.0 should be able to install a working trial version.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter
The error is still present.

[dccosx Fataler Fehler] Unit1.pas(9): F2051 Unit FMX.TMSNativeNSCore wurde mit einer unterschiedlichen Version von Macapi.ObjectiveC.TOCGenericImport`2.GetOCClass compiliert

I have a simple app with one TMSNativeNSButton on the form.

Also demos apps does not work .

Delphi® XE5 Version 19.0.13476.4176

Are you using a trial or registered version of XE5?

I use a registered version of Delphi XE Enterprise 5 with registered versions of TMS Component Pack, TMS and TMS iCL Pack for FireMonkey.

I got the same issue with a registered version of Delphi XE5 but trial version of the mCL.

The trial version of mCL in combination with trial of registered version of XE5 could have some issues in specific combinations. It is unclear why this is happening, we will investigate this further.

The registered version of TMS mCL should not have an issue, as the files are compiled on your machine. If you have the registered version, you can try to manually compile the files from the IDE in Win32 and then add them on the form in an OSX32 project, which will automatically recompile the files for the OSX32 platform.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

I have the same problem with XE5 (non trial) Update 1 and mCL trial.

Ronald

TMS mCL is not yet compiled with XE5 Update 1, so this might also be the reason why you are getting this issue with a registered version. The trial version only works with a registered XE5 without update 1.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

I have the same problem with XE5 (registered version) Update 2, and mCL trial.
Janusz

We have meanwhile updated TMS mCL to compile with XE5 update 2 (install from full ISO) and choose the "release" target type.

With V1.6.1.0 (JUL 4, 2014) version is the same problem.
[dccosx Fatal Error] UTableView.pas(8): F2051 Unit FMX.TMSNativeNSCore was compiled with a different version of Macapi.ObjectiveC.TOCGenericImport`2.GetOCClass

1. Are you 100% sure you compile the app in release mode?
    2) What Mac OS-X version did you import the libraries from?
    3) Is this Delphi XE5 update 2 with mobile pack or RAD Studio XE5 update 2?
    4) Did you perform the update 2 install completely new from ISO?

Sorry,
I have debug mode for the this app.
Thanks, now is OK.