TIWIPhonePageFlip1 - Control has no Parent

Hello,

Using delphi 2010 and adding some an iphone page with intraweb 10

Dropped a TIWPhonePageFlip component and assigned the front and back region.

On the TIWIphoneList.OnAsyncItemClick event we have the following

procedure TfrmiPhone.ExpireListAsyncItemClick(Sender: TObject;
  EventParams: TStringList; ItemIndex: Integer);
begin
  TIWIphonePageFlip1.SendToBack;
end;

When the item is clicked an error reporting that the

Control 'TIWIPhonePageFlip1' has no parent window

Any ideas why this is happening - the demo compiles and runs as expected and nothing appears to be different

Thanks
Simon

Hi,

We are not aware of such an issue with the TIWiPhonePageFlip control.
Can you try using a TIWiPhonePageTransition control instead? (This control offers similar functionality but has the ability to transition between more than 2 TIWiPhoneRegion controls)

If the problem persists, please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this.

Hi,

Switched to IWIphonePageTransition and can now move back wards and forwards between 3 pages...

However, I have another issue which I am not use is linked to this component or something else...

I have a menu item that I want to display a new region (a search function)... I set the 3 pages linked to the PageTransistion to false and set the Search Region visible property to true... but nothing displays

Is this linked to the Page transiition . also is there a way to move straight to a Region with using the transitionToNext Transitiontoback - the ActiveRegion property doesn't appear to do anything?

Thanks
Simon

Hi,

- The PageTransition control will automatically make the region defined by the ActiveRegion visible. This might cover up the search region. Can you check the respective zIndex values of these regions?

- You can indeed use the ActiveRegion property to directly move to one of the regions.
However, please note that this method can only be used in synchronous events, it's currently not supported to change the ActiveRegion using async events.