Support for newer versions of MySQL?

I find that what is supported is MySQL 5.1, but get errors when trying to hook up towards 5.5.24 installed with WAMPSERVER.

Are there plans for supporting like 5.5.24 and newer?

What errors do you get? Can you post them here or send through e-mail, and if possible, also, send the automatic report? Thanks.

The usual one when driver is not supported. [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQK]-314. Cannot load vendor library [libm ysqld.dll or libmysql.dll].
Check it is located in one of the PATH directories or in the application EXE directory.

Both files resides in C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\lib which is also declared in the path statement

Are you sure other applications are able to reach that dll? I tested here with new MySQL dll's and it works just fine. Sometimes the Windows Path is too big and last directories as just ignored. Can you try to copy the libmysql.dll file to the same directory of Data Modeler executable (dm.exe) and see if it works?

Sorry, didn't help :-(

Size of dll is 4108 kb

Could it be that WAMPserver intalls another dll not compatible ??

Hi Alf, I don't know about WAMP, maybe, but it's strange because a simple dll would be needed. Are you sure the dll is 32-bit? As I said, are you able to use the dll with other applications, like Delphi itself, dbExpress...?

Ah, ARRRRGHHH, Of coirse, no, it is 64 it :-(

I'll  change that one :)