What registration information is needed with new?

Downloading new Data Modeler, I found I have to enter new registration information.

But, it didn't work. And the regkey.dat file that I fot with v. 1 is not accepted neither as is more or less stated in the welcome message, simpler registration method.

In the message I got when purchasing, it seem like my username should be the same as my mail address, no other username is mentioned, so if not the same, what should be my username?

And there is a license key to be used when logging on to www.tmssoftware.com, but no other keys.

But, it was not accepted.

Is there new infnormation that will be emailed or what ??

Hello Alf,

The installer for 2.0 version was wrongly made available
to registered users at the website, but we have fixed it now, sorry about that. 
Access to Data Modeler 2.0 requires an upgrade for those
who purchased a license more than 6 months ago. You can still use your 1.9.x
version. In the registered users section we made available the installer for
the latest 1.9.x version and also the links to upgrade.

Sorry again for this inconvenience.

<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Wagner Landgraf2013-02-13 10:52:41

Do you mean that Data Modeler licensce is not valid for upgrades and that validity ends after 6 mnths and 3 days.

Until now it has been inusable for the purpose I wanted to use it for, working with NexusDB where it turns out that only importing names of tables are supported.

Well, next time I rather use my money for some other tools.

If you have purchased it 6 months and 3 days ago, of course we can make an exception and provide you a free upgrade. About the problems, you indeed reported a problem, but we asked for more info and didn't hear back from you. We will be glad to try to reproduce the problem and fix it. Please send us a private e-mail so we can send you license info.