TAdvMemo Selected Text

I just installed Component Pack and attempted to use TAdvMemo.  I have found three issues with using this component.

1)  when text is highlighted (either by the user with the mouse, or via code) the position of text on the same lines with selected text within the control shifts position, and some of the selected text just disappears,

2)  word wrap settings do not work at all,

and

3) even though I have set the scroll bars to display both, only the vertical is displayed, until a line that exceeds the right margin is highlighted, then the horizontal scroll bar appears (regardless that the word wrap setting shouldn't allow text beyond the right margin).

I'm using Delphi XE2, update 4 for 32 bit application.

1. How to reproduce? Retested with a default memo on the form and no problem with selection can be seen.
    2) How to reproduce? Retested with default memo on the form, load some source code and set AdvMemo.WordWrap = wwClientWidth and this works as expected.
    3) How to reproduce? Retested with default memo on the form, load some source code and both horiz. & vert. scrollbars display.

I'll retest on a new basic application.  I started by replacing standard memo on an existing application.

Setup a new application and I am happy to see that everything works fine.  Now I have to figure out why it didn't work as a replacement to the standard memo on my existing application.