TAdvMetroTile

Hi!

I am just getting acquainted with the Metro-style controls. Several enhancements come into mind almost immediately:

- Publish common VCL properties, e.g. Align, DragCursor, DragKind, DragMode, and events, e.g. OnContextPopup, OnDragDrop, OnDragOver, OnEndDrag, OnStartDrag, OnEndDock, OnStartDock.

- I was about to suggest to make TAdvMetroTile a descendant of TWinControl, but I notice that it already is. But it would be nice to convince the Delphi IDE to accept TAdvMetroTile as a parent for other controls, especially TLabel and TAdvMetroButton. (In Delphi XE2, even if I place a TButton inside the TAdvMetroTile, the IDE still makes TForm or TPanel the parent, not TAdvMetroTile.)

- If that is not feasible (e.g. Delphi IDE won't allow it, because it has the parentable controls hard-coded), perhaps adding a set of four published properties TopLeftLabel, TopRightLabel, BottomLeftLabel, BottomRightLabel: TCustomLabel would to the trick? If there were properties for icons, even better. I would like to have a tile "E-mail" which
would show the number of unread e-mails in the top-right corner and the
sender, subject and date of the newest unread e-mail in the bottom-left
corner.

- An updated documentation would be nice. My version (something like a month old) completely omits TAdvMetroTile and a number of events from the other Metro components.

1. Properties you refer to will be added in the next update
    2) In next update, you'll be able to use the tile as a container for other controls

Thats good news!