TAdvPanel problem with UIStyle changes

I am using the newest VCL UI Pack from May 20, 2020 version 10.3.0.2 

I am working with the TAdvPanel Version 2.5.10.3 and C++Builder 10.3.1. With a 64 bit project. 

This TAdvPanel uses the UIStyle property and updates the UIStyle when the TAdvAppStyler is changed. When I change the TAdvAppStyler Style using code like this:  AdvAppStyler1->Style = Advstyleif::tsOffice2003Classic;

This seems to reset more properties than just the UIStyle on the TAdvPanel. I can manually reset everything except for the use of a Glyph for the MinMaxButton. The picture below shows the TAdvPanel at design time and run time. After I change the TAdvAppStyler->Style the TAdvPanel is reset to NOT use the glyph for the MinMaxButton. How can I manually force the TAdvPanel to keep using the Glyph? 

The picture below shows I have added a TBitmap to all the Glyph Properties in the TAdvPanel.  

Thank you for letting us know.

This has been fixed and will be implemented in the next update of the TMS VCL UI Pack.

As a temporary solution for this problem, until the release of the next version, you can assign the bitmap to the glyphs in the form create and after each style change.
This should solve the visibility changes for the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience.