FMX Button

The bitmap container does not show up the container on the form. If it is populated manually it give error

What exact error with what exact manipulation of what exact version of the component?

Invalid property Value

The version of the component is 1.0.1.1
Also when the bitmap is loaded directly using the bitmap property , I am not able to resize the bitmap using the bitmap size property

There is no manipulation being done. At design time I am trying to access the bitmapcontainer that is one the form and does not show up in the dropdown. While it shows up in a fnclistbox component in the same form and I am able to use it. I am able to resize the image in the listbox 

The imagealign was top and the size did not change at all. But when it was changed to client it did change and become bigger. Again changing back to top it did does not become small. There is inconsistency here. 

Any update on this ?

I see you mentioning FNC listbox in an FMX forum post?

Does this mean this concerns the TTMSFNCBitmapContainer and TTMSFNCListBox?
Or are you using TMS FMX components?

Please post in the correct forum and preferably, provide a sample source project + step by step information how we can reproduce the problem.

Sending Test project. I have just dropped the components on a new multidevice blank application and trying to connect them.

When I created the test project the bitmap container was showing up in the fmxbutton component but not in the fncchecklistbox. In my application it was the other way round

Your email was answered.

In short

TMSFMXButton is
designed to use TTMSFMXBitmapContainer<o:p></o:p>

TMSFNCCheckListBox is designed to use TTMSFNCBitmapContainer

You cannot mix these two, i.e. you cannot use a TMS FMX UI Pack TTMSFMXBitmapcontainer with TMS FNC UI Pack controls and you cannot use a TTMSFNCBitmapContainer with TMS FMX UI Pack controls

If you want to use just one bitmap container, use TTMSFNCBitmapContainer and TTMSFNCButton / TTMSFNCCheckListBox