Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Forum Improvement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fare' Daniele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fare' Daniele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Improvement
    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 10:15am
Hi Bruno,
 i have 1 request for forum "suite".
It's possible keep the "Forum bar" (where there's a forum hierarchy Forum->General->ecc...) as a fixed bar? (like tmssoftware.com header).

This to have, in case of long thread, the navigation forum bar always fixed and not scrollable.

Thank's

Daniele

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 11:22am
We plan a total overhaul of the forums, so we will not do effort on the current forum software anymore.
Stanislav Hru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stanislav Hru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 6:12pm
I would be pleased with RSS
Fare' Daniele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fare' Daniele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:25am
Ok, thank's Bruno
Kaeswurm Thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kaeswurm Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 1:32pm
Ok, that is fine.
The time to answer or write an answer is far too short. I have to copy the text every time.
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Kaeswurm Thomas

The time to answer or write an answer is far too short. I have to copy the text every time.

We are aware of this issue and this behaviour should also be improved with the forum overhaul.
 Post Reply Post Reply