Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

ScaleTofit problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
april ugo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote april ugo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ScaleTofit problems
    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 2:52pm
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance for the help you'll give me.

I have a problem when I use the property "ScaleToFit". Everything works great on my computer, I see all the planner and he is scaled. But I have a user who is running Windows 10 with a windows scale "125%", the planner shows but the end of the day is missing.

In the Planner v3.4.5.0 it works, but in the Planner v3.4.6.0 it doesn't work and there's not changes i my code.

Can anyone helps me ?

Thanks

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 4:24pm
The latest version of the Planner is v3.6.0.2 and this has adaptions / improvements for high DPI , per monitor high DPI.  We are at this moment not aware of issues with the latest version of the Planner for 125% DPI on Windows 10 and suggest to verify first with the latest version.
april ugo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote april ugo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 5:42pm
Hi Bruno, 
Thanks for the quick answer.

When I look in my product, I download the lastest version of my TMS VCL UI Pack. So I think that I have the lastest version avaible ?

And I look at the TDBPlanner release and it give me 3.6.0.0 ?
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 6:20pm
If you see an issue with 3.6.0.0, please share a screenshot indicating these issues.
Preferably, send a sample source project , so we know all your property settings & code involved to allow us to reproduce.
 Post Reply Post Reply