Compilation warnings

Hi,

I've just updated one of my applications to use the latest TMS VCL UI 10.1.6.0. Whilst the following warnings aren't earth-shattering - and I believe they've been around for a long time - it would be nice if they could be eliminated:

[DCC Warning] FormSize.pas(311): H2077 Value assigned to 'lOpenOnSameFormAsMainForm' never used
[DCC Warning] FormSize.pas(313): H2077 Value assigned to 'lOpenOnSameFormAsMainForm' never used
[DCC Warning] FormSize.pas(266): H2077 Value assigned to 'lOpenOnSameFormAsMainForm' never used
[DCC Warning] FormSize.pas(823): W1000 Symbol 'MakeObjectInstance' is deprecated
[DCC Warning] FormSize.pas(895): W1000 Symbol 'FreeObjectInstance' is deprecated
[DCC Warning] AsgHTMLE.pas(827): W1021 Comparison always evaluates to False
[DCC Warning] GDIPicture.pas(575): H2164 Variable 's' is declared but never used in 'TGDIPPicture.LoadFromFile'
[DCC Warning] GDIPicture.pas(609): H2164 Variable 's' is declared but never used in 'TGDIPPicture.LoadFromStream'
[DCC Warning] GDIPicture.pas(637): H2164 Variable 's' is declared but never used in 'TGDIPPicture.ReadData'

Cheers,

Nigel

Dear Mr. Thomas,

We've made the necessary changes to have this fixed in the following update.

Kind Regards,
Vanhouwaert Gjalt