Compile ERROR with WEBLib/FNC

Hi,

we have the latest version of WEBCore, XData, Sparkle, Aurelius, FNC Core, FNC UI
Installed. The installation was done on 2 different PCs with the same error.

When compiling a WEBCore application, the following complie error occurs:

[Warnung] WEBLib.TMSFNCTypes.pas(2041): Symbol "Int64" is not implemented
[Warnung] WEBLib.TMSFNCTypes.pas(2058): Symbol "Int64" is not implemented
[Warnung] WEBLib.TMSFNCTypes.pas(2182): Symbol "Int64" is not implemented
[Warnung] WEBLib.TMSFNCTypes.pas(2292): Symbol "Int64" is not implemented
[Fehler] Can't access protected member Text
Can't access protected member Text
[Fataler Fehler] Can't access protected member Text

Any Idea about this?

Are you sure ALL old version files are removed?

The FNC related demos in TMS WEB Core all compile without issues here.
The uninstall and installation was done with the installation program of the current version.

In which order do we have to install the following products?

FNC UI Pack, FNC Chart, FNC Cloud Pack, FNC Core,
XData, Sparkle, Aurelius, Business Core Library, Web Core Site

We always install the core library first and then everything else.

First TMS WEB Core.
Then TMS Business Core followed by Aurelius, Sparkle, XData

Then TMS FNC Core followed by TMS FNC UI Pack, TMS FNC Chart, TMS FNC Cloud

I once again uninstalled everything and installed in the order. Error message is still the same. How can I get better information about the compiler error?

Which components are you using? Which Text property are you accessing exactly in FNC?

I have removed all FNC components/Units from the project. When compiling, I get the following error message

Kommandozeile: C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Compiler\pas2js.exe C:\Projekte\XE5\Marktplatz\Orderportal\Client\OrderportalWebClient\OrderPortalClient.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vnh -vm026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuC:\Projekte\XE5\Marktplatz\Orderportal\Client\OrderportalWebClient;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack" "-FiC:\Projekte\XE5\Marktplatz\Orderportal\Client\OrderportalWebClient;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\ftonert\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack" -FUC:\Projekte\XE5\Marktplatz\Orderportal\Client\OrderportalWebClient\TMSWeb\Debug -vl -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB
Pas2JS Compiler version 1.4.16 [2019/10/15] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.3.0.1
[Fehler] Can't access protected member Text
Can't access protected member Text
[Fataler Fehler] Can't access protected member Text
Found a mistake:

The Text property is no longer available on TWebRichEdit (TWebRichEdit.Text) . Extended to TWebRichEdit.Lines.Text.

This Text property was removed by design. You can also use the public method WebRichEdit.GetContent: string  to get the content of the WebRichEdit as string.

I had the exact same error message (after the upgrade) and use case of TWebRichEdit. This solves the mystery, thank you!