Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Can't compile for iOS simulator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Akerman David View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akerman David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't compile for iOS simulator
    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 7:00pm
It seems that adding any TMS components prevents Delphi from compiling for an iOS simulator target.

To reproduce, create new FMX app, add a TTMSFMXEdit control to the form, select iOS Simulator as the target, and try to compile: the following 2 files are not found:

FMX.TMSCustomEdit, FMX.TMSEdit

Building for real iOS targets, 32 or 64 bit, works fine; it's just the simulator.  I can build and run apps on the simulator so long as I don't add this TMS control.

I've tried with some other TMS FMX and FNC controls and all seem to fail to compile in this way.

I'm using Delphi 10.3.3 Pro, with TMS FMX components downloaded and installed today.

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akerman David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 12:24pm
Same happens on Android 64-bit.  Other targets fine.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akerman David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 12:33pm
OK, I see this has been brought up before:

and the workaround is to add the relevant path(s) under options --> building --> delphi compiler --> [target] --> search path.

I'm going through that now.

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply