TMS Web Core / Xdata Broken with 1.3.0 update

I installed TMS Web Core 1.3.0 to discover that I needed to updated my Xdata components to the current version. After drilling through all the issues that came up with having to update the xdata components (and FNC components) and wasting almost a whole day trying to resolve the issues, I am no closer to using 1.3 then when I first installed it after uninstalling 1.2.6.

Currently when compiling a web core application, it halts on the XData.Web.Dataset found in the TMS XData\source\core\web folder with the error...

[Error] XData.Web.Dataset.pas(310): identifier not found "usResolved"

usResolved is defined in the XData.Web.JsonDataset.pas found in XData\source\core but not in XData.Web.JsonDataset.pas found in the XData\source\core\web folder.

Tried everything I can possibly think of to get past this, but it is nothing but one issue after another trying to get it to work.

Anyone at TMS know what is happening here?

On a side note, decided to try and uninstall 1.3 and go back to my safe 1.2.6 and yes I am back to programming. Will wait and see if they can find the issues with the 1.3 version before I attempt top update again.

TMS WEB Core v1.3 requires a TMS XData update that we expect to release as soon as possible.

Hello Paul,

We have today (December, 4th) released a new version of TMS XData which now supports TMS Web Core 1.3 and also Android 64-bit. 
Please remember to update also (in this order) TMS BCL, TMS Aurelius and TMS Sparkle before updating TMS XData.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Almost there... now getting the following..

Pas2JS Compiler version 1.4.16 [2019/10/15] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.3.0.0
[Error] Duplicate identifier "FName" at O:\Delphi\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL\classes.pas(545,5)
Duplicate identifier "FName" at O:\Delphi\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL\classes.pas(545,5)
[Fatal Error] Duplicate identifier "FName" at O:\Delphi\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL\classes.pas(545,5)

Suggestions ?

How can this be reproduced?

None of our demos or test code causes this compiler error.

I'm trying to figure that out, as it seems the samples all compile with issue. I guess it will be another day of debugging...

Resolved: Had a component that got named "fname" within the form, it was causing the duplicate issue. Everything looks good now :)