Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TMS Security System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Francesco Todini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Francesco Todini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMS Security System
    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 4:49pm
Hello,
I am using the TMS Security System in my application. I have noticed that when I call the ADD USER dialog or when I call the EDIT USER dialog the label header is and stay there as EDIT USER. It is not really a big thing, but for the final user could be irritating, because he/she does not know anymore where he/she is. 
The same problem is with the dialogs  ADD / EDIT GROUP.
In my application I put a TUilSecurityDLG and a TuilSecurityManager.
Everything works fine, I only had expected to see the Captions defined in TUilSecurityDLG to appear on the screen. So when I press ADD USER I should seed a label called ADD USER not not EDIT USER.
But maybe I forgot something to set... I do not know.
All the components are linked to the TuilSecurityManager.

Can you help?
Many thanks in advance
Francesco Todini
Gjalt Vanhouwaert View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gjalt Vanhouwaert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 9:31am
Hello Francesco

This was indeed not implemented.
Changes were made and the 'Add User' and 'Add Group' title caption will be available in the next update.
Todini Francesco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Todini Francesco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 9:37am
Thanks a lot.
I also didn't noticed it. But now I am writing an help file for my app and I noticed the same Windows title from the screenshots.

Best regards,
Francesco
 Post Reply Post Reply