Project migration berlin to rio

Hi i've a project build successfully with berlin and now i'm trying to build this project with delphi Rio upd 2  and i have this error : 

Is a trial problem or trial expiration ?

Building RaonAppClient.dproj (Debug, Win32)
Command line: C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Compiler\pas2js.exe C:\W_\NewTech\RaonApp\RaonAppClient\RaonAppClient.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vnh -vm026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuC:\W_\NewTech\RaonApp\RaonAppClient;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\bcl\source\core\common;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\bcl\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\xdata\source\core\common;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\xdata\source\core\web;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\xdata\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12" "-FiC:\W_\NewTech\RaonApp\RaonAppClient;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\bcl\source\core\common;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\bcl\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\xdata\source\core\common;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\xdata\source\core\web;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin\xdata\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12" -FUC:\W_\NewTech\RaonApp\RaonAppClient\TMSWeb\Debug -vl -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB
Pas2JS Compiler version 1.4.14 [2019/08/30] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.2.8.0
Access violation at address 0584DEBA. Read of address 0000A885
[Fatal Error] Access violation at address 0584DEBA. Read of address 0000A885

I cannot see this here.

Is this happening on any project or just one specific project?
Is the version you use in Berlin the same as Rio? Did you try on a new project?

From berlin Ent to Rio Architet, but if you see business components was C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessberlin now i unistall and reinstall all and now is correct C:\Users\Guido\Documents\tmssoftware\businessrio.... but always same problem :(

Is this happening on any project or just one specific project? Did you try on a new project?

yes simple project go fine, just a button but my project is too complex... can i send you a zip via mail ?

bruno ... excuse me but i sent you the zip on info@tmssoftware.com :) eventually ignore it 

i discovered in app.types unit ... if exclude this code go fine ...

//uses
//  Bcl.Rtti.Common; 

Auth_Service.pas is another unit that go bad on compile !

ive strange error on rio :

[Error] XData.Web.Response.pju(1): [20180316125330] This=XData.Web.Response El=JS.TInterfaceSection.TJSString.split: split:TPasFunction.Args expected 1 members, but found 2
[20180316125330] This=XData.Web.Response El=JS.TInterfaceSection.TJSString.split: split:TPasFunction.Args expected 1 members, but found 2
[Fatal Error] [20180316125330] This=XData.Web.Response El=JS.TInterfaceSection.TJSString.split: split:TPasFunction.Args expected 1 members, but found 2

I've build TMS WEB Core Demos\XData\music\XDataMusicWeb same error with Rio !! Help me please.

Are you using trial versions of XData & TMS WEB Core?
If so, this is most likely due to a trial limitation where TMS XData latest trial binaries were built here against a newer TMS WEB Core than the v1.2.8.0 trial, causing a binary mismatch.
To do this with the trial version, you'll need to use a previous version of TMS XData or wait till we released TMS WEB Core v1.3.0.0

yes i use a trial ... when new version go out ? 

We aim for the last week of November.