Joined: 07 Oct 2014
Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 9:22pm
I have a bit of a wierd issue with the MegaMenu.
1. Create a new application (I use C++ Builder)
2. Add a panel (Panel1) to the form. I change color to Purple to make it very obvious but not necessary.
3. Add a TAdvSmoothMegaMenu to the form. I align it to the top but not necessary.
4. In the form constructor I add the panel to the MegaMenu using the lines
AdvSmoothMegaMenu1->MenuItems->Items->Menu->Sections->Items->Items->Items->ControlType = ctControl;
AdvSmoothMegaMenu1->MenuItems->Items->Menu->Sections->Items->Items->Items->Control = Panel1;
5. Compile and run
6. When I move the cursor over the first menu item, MenuItem0, it opens and displays correctly. The panel is clearly visible.
7. Don't move cursor, just click on MenuItem0. The menu is still open but the panel now disppears!
How can I make it not disappear? I do need the panel there (in my actual application for user options). I tried playing around with properties (I can live with the menu closing up if it is open and the user clicks it) but cannot find something that will work
Joined: 18 May 2010
|Post Options Quote Reply Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 4:25pm|
We investigated this here and applied a fix, the next version will address this.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum