Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TAdvSmoothMegaMenu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Harkema Marloes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Harkema Marloes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAdvSmoothMegaMenu
    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 9:22pm
I have a bit of a wierd issue with the MegaMenu.

To replicate:

1. Create a new application (I use C++ Builder)

2. Add a panel (Panel1) to the form. I change color to Purple to make it very obvious but not necessary.

3. Add a TAdvSmoothMegaMenu to the form. I align it to the top but not necessary.

4. In the form constructor I add the panel to the MegaMenu using the lines
    AdvSmoothMegaMenu1->MenuItems->Items[0]->Menu->Sections->Items[0]->Items->Items[0]->ControlType = ctControl;
    AdvSmoothMegaMenu1->MenuItems->Items[0]->Menu->Sections->Items[0]->Items->Items[0]->Control = Panel1;

5. Compile and run
6. When I move the cursor over the first menu item, MenuItem0, it opens and displays correctly. The panel is clearly visible.
7. Don't move cursor, just click on MenuItem0. The menu is still open but the panel now disppears!

How can I make it not disappear? I do need the panel there (in my actual application for user options). I tried playing around with properties (I can live with the menu closing up if it is open and the user clicks it) but cannot find something that will work

Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 4:25pm
Hi,

We investigated this here and applied a fix, the next version will address this.
 Post Reply Post Reply