Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

VCL Subscription and VCL UI Pack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moore Cary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Moore Cary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VCL Subscription and VCL UI Pack
    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 4:17pm
I have a 2 year VCL Subscription ending Jan 2021 however I noticed that the VCL UI pack under my account has a "Registration valid until date" of Jan 2020.

Does this mean I'll have to renew the VCL UI pack separately and if so why since I'll only be half way through the subscription?

Thanks
Cary
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 4:28pm
No, your TMS VCL Subscription was purchased with 2 year of support & updates so this also applies to TMS VCL UI Pack that is now in TMS VCL Subscription, so, just like all other products in TMS VCL Subscription, you receive updates & support for 2 years.
As a stand-alone product, this switched to a 1 year subscription.
Moore Cary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Moore Cary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 4:57pm
Once again thanks Bruno, I was just confused when I saw the valid until date 
 Post Reply Post Reply