Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TLockfile - can't find demo mentioned in PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mannion Ivan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mannion Ivan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TLockfile - can't find demo mentioned in PDF
    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 7:51pm
Hi there

I'm just getting to grips with the encryption pack and it looks really good. 

Page 75 of the documentation mentions a demo is available for TLockfile on the website, but I cant find it. Its a simple component and the docs give you all you need to know however I was keen to see if there was anything else worth knowing about. 

In particular I was hoping to find a way to customise the form displayed when the user clicks on the self-decrypting exe file.

Thanks, 
Ivan 
Marion Candau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marion Candau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 9:08am
Hi, 
If you send me an email, I can provide you the source code of this demo. 
Best regards,
Marion
Mannion Ivan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mannion Ivan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 10:53am
Thank you, I was looking on the product page under downloads. 

Will send and email now - to info at tmssoftware dot com? 
Marion Candau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marion Candau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 10:55am
Yes you can send the email to this address or to marion at tmssoftware dot com. 
 Post Reply Post Reply