Cryptography Pack on Android 64-bit

According to the Sarina DuPont's blog post, Rad Studio 10.3.3 is in Beta version and allows the compilation of Delphi projects to Android 64 bit. Are you considering the compatibility of the Cryptography Pack with this platform?
I use AES from Cryptography Pack in two of my Delphi projects for Android. If you extend the "Cryptography Pack", I would like to test the Cryptography Pack in my projects, from the alpha, beta version... if possible?

With respect,
Grigore Tomoiaga
TOMSOFT.

Dear Grigore,

Our library is in C code and we use C++ Builder to generate a static library that we link in Delphi code. As C++ Builder does not include Android 64-bit platform before mid-2020, we need to find a solution to extend our library to this platform. I hope it will be done before the release of 10.3.3 late 2019.
Best regards,
Marion

Hello,

any update on this topic.
Delphi 10.3.3 just released with Android 64-bit support.
When will be an updated version of FMX Cryptography Pack available? 
Hello,

We have a problem when we compile on Android 64 (We have Cryptography Pack 4.1.0.0) :

[DCC Erreur fatale] Menu.pas(41): F2048 Format de l'unit? incorrect : 'C:\Users\dev4.SOMETHINGELSE\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Cryptography Pack\Delphi103Rio\Android\Release\AESObj.dcu' - Version attendue : 33.0, Android NX Language(ARM64) Version trouv?e : 33.0, Android NX Language(ARM)

Hello, 

Have you tried to delete the AESObj.dcu file and compile again?
Best regards,
Marion
Hello,
Thank you but the problem persists.
There is only one folder "Android" in the TMS folder 'Delphi103Rio" but there 2 folders for iOS ("iOSDevix32" and "iOSDevice64").
Is this normal ?
I reinstalled Cryptography Pack and this error appears :
[DCC Erreur] E2597 C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidNDK-17b_20.0.36039.7899\toolchains\aarch64-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows\aarch64-linux-android\bin\ld.exe: skipping incompatible C:\\Users\\dev4\\Documents\\tmssoftware\\TMS Cryptography Pack\\libAndroid\libTMSCPLib.a when searching for -lTMSCPLib

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\CatalogRepository\AndroidNDK-17b_20.0.36039.7899\toolchains\aarch64-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows\aarch64-linux-android\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lTMSCPLib

Hi, 

You need to add the folder libAndroid and libAndroid64 (not Android) respectively for Android 32 and Android 64, into the Search Path in Project -> Options -> Delphi Compiler. 
For the presence of only one folder, it is normal because our build server is not producing files for macos64 and android64: https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/blog.asp?post=571 
Best regards,
Marion
Compilation works fine on Android 64 with the correct search path.
Thank You