Previous version of TMS WEB Core

Hi,

Is it possible to get previous version of TMS WEB Core (if I remember previous version was 1.2.5.3) ... I have to do this because after instalation version 1.2.6.0 many features concerning e.g. responsive grid doesn't work in my TMS WEB application.
I have no time to test new problems in new version.
Where can I get previous TMS WEB Core version?

Regards,

We are not aware of issues with the responsive grid and as far as I see, no changes were done between 1.2.5.3 and 1.2.6.0.

If you used TMS Subscription Manager to download, you can find previous downloads under C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core 
Ok thanks ... but when I uninstall 1.2.6.0 version and install 1.2.5.3 all is ok with my application.

In version 1.2.6.0 I noticed problems below:
1) When I use TWebTableControl with bootstrap 4 the table add extra tag <canvas> with height and width of table control contol, in version 1.2.5.3 this tag doesn't exist

2) In TWebResponsiveGrid the grid items doesn't change status to select and not fired OnItemClick event. In version 1.2.5.3 the problem doesn't exist.

Regards,

Hello Support,

I want to report again two problems described above.

For the first problem I prepared simple example project and screen from browser debug where you can see the problem. You can download picture and example project from https://appmaster.pl/tms

Could you look at this, why in version 1.2.5.3 all is ok but in 1.2.6.0. is wrong?

To the second problem I will prepare example project later.

Regards,
and example to second problem, you can get from https://appmaster.pl/tms
The problem with responsive grid in new version is that you add to responsive grid item.html like this:
<div>
  <h6 style="text-align:center;font-weight: bold;margin: 5px;font-size: 20px;">Test On Click</h6>
</div>

when you click on text "Test On Click" the click event not fired.
On previous version it worked.

Could you check what is wrong?

Regards,

1) When I add a default TWebTableControl on the form, the rendered HTML is:

<div id="TForm2_TableControl1" zindex="0" style="overflow: hidden; outline: none; top: 144px; left: 168px; width: 300px; position: absolute; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Tahoma; font-style: normal; font-size: 8pt; border: 1px solid rgb(192, 192, 192);"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"><thead><tr><th scope="col"></th><th scope="col"></th><th scope="col"></th><th scope="col"></th><th scope="col"></th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><th scope="row"></th><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr></tbody></table></div>

I cannot see a CANVAS being rendered here.

2) 
When you click on the text, this normally triggers the DIV click. If you want to have the DIV transparent for clicks, add style attribute: pointer-events: none

Example:

<div><h6 style="text-align:center;font-weight: bold;margin: 5px;font-size: 20px;pointer-events: none;">Test On Click</h6></div>
Let's focus on point one.

Ad 1)

You saw example prepared by me?
You can find example on https://appmaster.pl/tms "Download example with bootstrap table problem"
The problem is when you link your table by ElementID, not display directly on the form but on html page.
You can find the problem in my example, in previous TMS Core verion the problem doesn't exist.

The examples helped to identify the issues.
We addressed both issues and the fixes will be included in the next release scheduled for this week.

Ok ... thx for the info ... I will waiting for release.

1.2.7.0 was released today.

I installed 1.2.7.0 and is better but now when I do this:
procedure TForm1.wbtn1Click(Sender: TObject);
var d: TDate;
begin
  d:=StrToDate('24.09.2019','dd.mm.yyyy','.');
end;

I got an error:
Uncaught TypeError: rtl.lw is not a function
    at Object.DecodeDate (sysutils.pas:2429)
    at Object.$impl.IntStrToDate (sysutils.pas:2744)
    at Object.StrToDate$2 (sysutils.pas:2786)
    at Object.wbtn1Click (Unit1.pas:31)
    at Object.cb [as FOnClick] (rtl.js:217)
    at Object.Click (WEBLib.Controls.pas:1194)
    at Object.HandleDoClick (WEBLib.Controls.pas:2643)
    at HTMLButtonElement.cb (rtl.js:217)

1.2.7.1 is released now that addresses this.

Thank you very much ... now is perfect.